Thursday

I was 15. I broke up with this guy M. I cried so hard so hard and I called my best friend (who is now my boyfriend) My best friend tried calling M but he refused to talked about it. After 7 days of breaking up, M had a new girlfriend.That hurt even more, I tell you. I lost focus on my studies and stuff.It truly hurts.

And then my best friend called me every single night until I was feeling better. I guess we fall in love along the way. I did. We talked on the phone till 4 in the morning. He was there for me. Until my heart healed.

And then, on the 2nd august of 2009 after my teacher’s wedding ceremony he asked me to be his girlfriend.

''Don’t give up on love. You’ll be surprise..''

-not my love story. i don't know who it belongs to just found on a blog.But it did taught me love is still the greatest feeling alive on earth and it can heal worst situations.



No comments: