Monday

what Cassie had to say about me.. .

"well, it takes one to know the other
maya is really dear to me
she is smart, witty and when you least expect it she jus shock u with her generous heart, loving gesture and most of make you laugh and laugh until you feel like you have burned all the extra fat your are carrying...
who needs to diet when she is around!!
love you girl"

-kaycee

"the best thing abt you is that you are so bloody smart....i jus wish you could see it from my eyes
as for sharing experiences...we all need to but most importantly in sharing is reflecting back on us and not becoming a silly sheep imitating others
thank you for being brave enough to share with me that you have fears, imperfection, sorrow...all that makes us human
it is so easy being me when i am with you
i hav no standard to abide to...i already hav your approval despite by imperfection; thank you"
-Kaycee



No comments: